Danny Bopp - NASCAR Driver
Danny's Bio: Danny Bopp
The son of a former NASCAR crew chief, Danny was thrust into the world of racing at a very young age and under the tutelage of his father, Glenn Bopp, he quickly rose through the semi-pro ranks, emerging today as a seasoned professional.
Over his fifteen year racing career, Danny has celebrated in victory lane over 75 times including three season championships. Danny made his debut in the NASCAR Whelen Super Late Model Series in 2010, making an immediate impact in his very first race, finishing tenth and earning the Hard Charger Award.
Prior to his entrée into the Super Late Model Series, Danny competed in the ARCA Racing Series, registering a pair of top ten finishes. And although he only appeared in a handful of ARCA sanctioned races, Danny left a lasting impression, earning the respect of many of his competitors.
For the 2011 season Danny continued competing in the Whelen Super Late Model Series but with an eye on breaking into the NASCAR K&N Series where he looks to broaden his reach in the racing world.
When not racing, Danny works as a driving instructor for the Rusty Wallace Racing Experience, a school that caters to up and coming drivers.
In recent years, Danny has raised his public profile, having appeared in both GQ and Men’s Health. He has also been the face for campaigns such as Ford Edge and Schick Quattro Razors.
Danny says, "I noticed a great change in my overall performance behind the wheel since I started taking Amazing Grass about two years ago. I need absolute focus and endurance while driving on the track and Amazing Grass products the only supplement I take and will for the rest of my life."
- He's celebrated over 75 times in victory lane in many forms of racing ranging from go karts to stock cars.
- In 2001, he ended the year by winning eighteen races.
- In 2002, Danny Bopp began competing in the 600 Legends Car Series. He won one race with eleven top-five finishes.
- In 2003 he continued in the Legends Car Series finishing with one win and six top-five finishes.
- 2004 had been the most marketable and recognizable season thus far for Danny Bopp driving in the USAC Carolina Ford Focus Midget Series. He finished the season with four top-five finishes and posted second place twice.
- In 2005 Danny moved to New York City to work on his modeling and acting career and has appeared in many national commerials and print ad. He competitively raced three times throughout the year in the USAC Carolina Ford Focus Midget Series and finished with two top-five finishes.
In 2008, he made his debut in the ARCA RE/MAX Series at Berlin Raceway, he drove to a 17th place finish. This was a major accomplishment for his brand and career.
Read more about Danny at www.dannybopp.com