Jason Miller - Professional Surfer
Born and raised in San Clemente, California, Jason's been surfing for the last 12 years with 7 of those competetively. He's had the opportunity to travel and surf some of the best spots in the world: Tahiti, Samoa, South Africa and the Canary Islands. Jason says, "I love mixing the wheat grass powders and the green superfood into a smoothie every day before my morning routine starts. It keeps me energized and in the water longer."
- 5th place, WQS 2* 2008 Huntington Beach Vans Pro
- 3rd place, WQS 1* 2008 Oceanside Koastal Kaos Pro
- San Clemente High School National and State Champs 2001-2004
- NSSA State Champion, Churches
- USA Team Member. Traveled to S. Africa for the ISA World Games in Durban.