Mark and Anne Lundblad - Ultra Marathon Runners
“A major part of my daily training to do well at these events was my Chocolate Green Superfood which I consumed everyday mixed soy milk. After really long training runs or races I take the Amazing Meal Pomegranate Mango Infusion.”.
Mark's 2010 Accomplishments:
- The Salem Lake Frosty 50k in Winston Salem, NC – January 9rd, 2nd OA and a 50K PR of 3:24
- Uwharrie 40 mile Trail Race – February 6th, 1st OA 5:31
- The Oak Mountain 50k in Birmingham, AL – March 20th, 2nd OA 4:23, breakign the exisiting CR
“I just finished eating and drinking my way through a sample pack of all of the Amazing Grass products and must admit that I am now hooked! My husband has been using the Green Superfood for a while now but I have been resistant, stubbornly maintaining that my homemade smoothies and V8 juice were just as good and probably tasted better. However, once I began reading about the whole food ingredients and nutritional benefits of the Amazing Grass products, and better yet, tasted the products, I quickly realized how wrong I was. These products taste good and, more importantly, they work! My favorites are the Pomegranate Mango Infusion Amazing Meal, a perfect post-workout drink, and the Chocolate Green Superfood, which I now keep in my desk drawer for healthy between-meal snacks throughout the workday.
I am a competitive ultramarathoner who has won ten national titles and has represented the United States at the World Cup 100k on six occasions. I am also a college counselor and mother. Life is busy and I push my body to the max, so I need products that are healthy and easy for life on the go. Amazing Grass is a perfect complement to my busy and healthy lifestyle.”
Anne's 2010 Accomplishments:
- Won the overall female title at the Umstead Trail Marathon in Raleigh, NC on 3/16 in 3:13 (1st woman/4th OA)(25km)
- Won the Oak Mountain 50k in 5:07 (1st woman/5th OA)
Upcoming 2010 races for this amazing couple:
- Iceage 50 mile in May - Mark
- Vermont 100 mile in July - Mark
- 24 Hour National Championships in Sept. - Anne
Read more about what Mark and Anne are up to at www.team.inov-8.us