Wynn Davis - Ultra Marathon Runner
Wynn's Bio: “My passions are the result of a healthy lifestyle. I believe that quality over quantity is essential toward optimal performance regardless of the pursuit. The quality of Amazing Grass products from a nutritional standpoint is second to none. More than likely you'll find me running and exploring the beautiful and daunting trails of the North Shore”.
- April 2010, won the 31st annual Ron Daws 25km
- 2009 broke the course record in the Frontenac 10mile, The Moose Mountain Marathon, annd Wild Duluth 50km.
- So far in 2009 Wynn has ran over 4,287 miles
October 2008: Heartland 100miler
In the beautiful Flint Hills of Kansas. 1st place finish with the 3rd fastest time in course history, 16hrs.20min.
- High School Teacher
- Competitive Ultra Marathon Runner
- Member of Team Inov-8
- Race Director of the Chippewa Moraine Trail 50km
Read more about Wynn at www.team.inov-8.us