Melon Spinach Salad
Makes: Serves 4
- 4 cups baby spinach
- 2 cups fresh melon, cubed
- ½ cup cottage cheese
- 2 cups grape tomatoes, halved
- 2 scallions, sliced
- 2 tablespoons Kidz Wild Berry SuperFood
- 3 tablespoons slivered almonds
- 4 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- Add spinach, melon, cottage cheese, cherry tomatoes, scallions, Kidz Wild Berry and almonds to a large serving bowl.
- Gently toss.
- Drizzle with balsamic vinegar and serve.
Recipe developed by Amie Valpone from The Healthy Apple.