One-cup serving of garbanzo beans contains over 25% of your daily recommended intake of iron. Add peanut butter and chocolate chips and you have a rockin' dip.
- 1 can garbanzo beans
- 1/2 cup natural peanut butter
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 scoop Wheat Grass powder or Raw Reserve
- a pinch of salt
- 1/3 cup dark chocolate chips
- Blend all ingredients (except the chocolate chips) in a food processor or Vitamix
- Hand blend the chocolate chips
Serve with graham crackers, apple slices and cinnamon-sugar pita chips.
Recipe submitted by Lynelle F.