Makes: 2 large pizzas or 18 mini pizzas
- 5 cups of whole wheat flour
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- 2 scoops of Wheat Grass powder or 2 scoops of Raw Reserve
- 4 1/2 teaspoons active dry yeast (or 2 pouches)
- 2 cups of warm water (water should feel warm, not hot)
- Mix all ingredients together,
- Knead for 3-4 minutes, then allow the dough to “rest” for about 10 minutes (give or take).
- The dough makes 2 large pizzas, or 18 mini pizzas.
- Shape dough into desired pizza sizes and place on baking sheets.
- Bake in a 375° oven for 5-7 minutes.
- Remove crusts from oven, allow them to cool, then freeze if desired.
- Or, top hot pizza crusts with desired pizza toppings. When you’re ready, bake the pizzas at 375° for 10 minutes or until cheese is bubbly and beginning to brown.