Amazing Navy Bean Dip
Makes: Serves 4
- 2 cans of organic navy beans, drained and rinsed
- 2 Tbsp. extra virgin olive oil
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 Tbsp. fresh basil, chopped
- 2 tsp. Wheat Grass powder
- Sea salt and black pepper to taste
- Sauté onions in olive oil over medium heat until translucent.
- Add garlic and continue to sauté for another minute, stirring constantly.
- Add beans and cook for another 5 minutes.
- Puree in blender on low speed; add basil and Wheat Grass powder.
- Season with sea salt and pepper.
- Transfer to a serving bowl. Serve chilled with crackers and crudités.
Recipe developed by Amie Valpone from The Healthy Apple.