Sweet Cocoa Chickpea Dip
Makes: Serves 2
- ½ cup chickpeas
- ¼ cup cashews
- 2 Tbsp. dry oats
- 2 teaspoons almond extract
- 2 Tbsp. Green SuperFood Chocolate
- 1 Tbsp. coconut flakes
- ½ cup plain yogurt, plus more for topping
- ½ teaspoon baking powder
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Prepare two ramekins with nonstick baking spray.
- Combine all ingredients in a food processor or blender; pulse until smooth.
- Transfer to a ramekin and bake in the oven for 5 minutes.
- Remove from oven; set aside to cool before serving.
- Spread onto crackers or use as a dip for pretzels or sweet potato chips.
Recipe developed by Amie Valpone from The Healthy Apple.