Raspberry White Bean Dip
Makes: Serves 6
- 1 1/2 cups canned white beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 cup fresh raspberries
- 2 scallions, chopped
- 1/2 tsp. garlic, minced
- 3 tsp. fresh thyme, finely chopped
- 1 tsp. chia seeds
- 2 Tbsp. freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 2 tsp. Wheat Grass powder
- 1/4 tsp. black pepper
- 1/2 tsp. sea salt
- Place all ingredients in a food processor; blend until creamy.
- Transfer to serving dishes. Serve with crackers and crudités.
Recipe created by Amie Valpone from The Healthy Apple