Tofu, Vegetable & Bean Salad
Makes: 4 servings
- 2 Tbsp. Amazing Trio
- ¼ teaspoon sea salt
- ½ teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin oil
- 1 large head Bibb lettuce, chopped
- 1 large cucumber, diced
- 1 red bell pepper, diced
- 1 yellow bell pepper, diced
- 1 large carrot, shredded
- ¼ cup diced red onion
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh basil
- 4 cherry tomatoes, halved
- ¾ cup cooked black beans
- ½ cup cooked chickpeas
- 1 block extra firm tofu, drained, rinsed and cut into ½ inch cubes
- 2 tsp. sesame seeds
- 2 tablespoon ground flax seeds
- In a small bowl combine Amazing Trio, sea salt and pepper.
- Add olive oil; whisk to combine dressing; set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine remaining ingredients.
- Add salad dressing; gently toss.
- Divide equally into bowls and serve.
Recipe created by Amie Valpone from The Healthy Apple.