Summertime Grapefruit Salmon
Makes: Serves 4
- 1 pound wild salmon fillet
- 2 Tbsp. olive oil
- ¼ tsp. sea salt
- ¼ tsp. freshly ground black pepper
- 1/2 cup Greek plain yogurt
- ½ cup finely chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 Tbsp. Amazing Trio
- ¼ cup freshly squeezed grapefruit juice
- ½ tsp. grapefruit zest
- Preheat broiler.
- Line baking dish with parchment paper sprayed with cooking spray.
- Place the salmon skin-side down in the prepared pan.
- Drizzle salmon with olive oil and sprinkle evenly with salt and pepper.
- Place under broiler for 5 minutes. Flip salmon; broil five minutes longer. Check for doneness.
- Meanwhile, combine yogurt, cilantro, grapefruit juice and zest in a food processor and pulse to blend well.
- Set aside.
- Peel off salmon skin and discard.
- Serve salmon with grapefruit sauce.
Receipe created by Amie Valpone from The Healthy Apple.