Sweet Orange Shrimp
Makes: Serves 2
- 3 Tbsp. vegetable broth
- 1 lb medium shrimp, peeled and deveined
- ¼ tsp. chili powder
- 1/8 tsp. red pepper flakes
- 2 Tbsp. lime juice
- 2 Tbsp. orange juice
- 1 tsp. lemon juice
- 1 Tbsp. sesame oil
- ¼ tsp. sea salt
- ¼ tsp. freshly ground black pepper
- 2 Tbsp. Wheat Grass powder
- ¼ cup fresh cilantro, chopped
- Heat vegetable broth over medium-low heat in a large skillet.
- When broth begins to steam, add shrimp, chili powder, red pepper flakes, lime juice, orange juice lemon juice, sesame oil, sea salt and pepper.
- Stir frequently; cook until shrimp are fully cooked.
- Remove from heat and toss with Wheat Grass powder.
- Garnish with cilantro.
Receipe created by Amie Valpone from The Healthy Apple.