Healthy Chicken Caesar Salad
Makes: 2 servings
- 4 cups chopped Romaine lettuce
- 1 boneless, skinless chicken breast, cooked and cut into ½ inch cubes
- 1 large tomato, chopped
- 1 large cucumber, chopped
- 1 cup mushrooms, sliced
- 1 cup chickpeas
- 2 Tbsp. cashews
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 Tbsp. Wheat Grass Powder
- 1 tsp. lemon zest
- ¼ tsp. chili powder
- ½ Tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1/4 cup Greek plain yogurt
- Sea salt and pepper, to taste
- In a large bowl, combine all salad ingredients.
- In a small bowl, combine all dressing ingredients; whisk to combine.
- Top salad with dressing.
- Place in the refrigerator until ready to serve.