Mexican Bean Salad
Makes: 2 servings
- 1 head Bibb lettuce
- 1 15-oz can black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 large ripe avocado, sliced
- 1 pint cherry tomatoes, halved
- ¼ cup Greek plain yogurt
- ¼ cup fresh salsa
- 1 tsp. lime juice
- 2 tsp. Berry Green SuperFood
- 1 tsp. lime zest
- ¼ cup fresh cilantro, finely chopped
- Sea salt and pepper, to taste
- Chop Bibb lettuce and place on salad plate.
- Lay beans, avocado, and tomato over Bibb lettuce.
- In a small bowl, combine Greek yogurt, salsa, lime juice, Amazing Grass powder, lime zest, fresh cilantro, sea salt and pepper; mix well.
- Drizzle salad with Greek yogurt mixture and serve.