Smashed Springtime Sweet Potatoes
- 2 Tbsp. olive oil
- 3 large sweet potatoes, cooked and mashed
- 1/3 cup rice milk
- 2 large eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- ½ tsp. cinnamon
- ½ cup Amazing Grass Chocolate Amazing Meal
- 2 Honey Crisp apples, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup ground cashews
- 1/2 cup pistachios, chopped
- 1 tsp. olive oil
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Mix smashed potato ingredients until smooth; transfer to a large baking dish.
- In a mixing bowl, combine topping ingredients; gently toss to coat. Pour on top of sweet potato mixture.
- Transfer to the oven and bake 40 minutes.
- Remove from oven; serve chilled atop grilled vegetables or a salad.