Honey Peanut Stuffed Mushrooms
Makes: 2 dozen
- 2 dozen button mushrooms, stems removed
- 3 Tbsp. olive oil
- 4 oz log goat cheese, softened
- 1 Tbsp fresh thyme, chopped
- 2 tsp honey
- 2 Tbsp peanuts, chopped
- ½ tsp orange zest
- Juice of half an orange
- ¼ cup Amazing Grass Trio
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Drizzle mushrooms with 2 Tbsp olive oil and rub to coat.
- Combine all remaining ingredients into bowl with goat cheese and mix thoroughly with a fork to combine. Stuff mixture into the mushrooms.
- Bake mushrooms at for 30 minutes. Remove from oven; set aside to cool before serving.
- Serve warm or chilled.