Black Bean and Beet Quinoa Bake
Makes: A delicious dish
- 1 cup black beans, cooked
- 1 cup quinoa, cooked
- 2 cups green beans, sliced in half
- 3 fresh beets, scrubbed, peeled and diced
- 10 baby portabella mushrooms, halved
- 1 large Vidalia sweet onion, finely chopped
- ¼ cup Amazing Grass Trio
- 2 Tbsp. olive oil
- 5 fresh basil leaves
- Sea salt and pepper, to taste
- In a large mixing bowl, combine all ingredients; gently toss to combine.
- Transfer mixture to a 9x9 baking dish. Place baking dish into the oven to bake for 20 minutes; remove from oven. Set aside to cool before serving.
- Serve warm.