Fresh Mozzarella Pizza
Makes: One yummy pizza
- 4 Tbsp. olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, pressed
- 1 large Roma tomato, thinly sliced
- ¼ Amazing Grass Organic Wheat Grass
- ¼ cup pine nuts
- 8 oz fresh mozzarella, shredded
- 12 fresh Brussels sprouts, very thinly sliced
- 2 Tbsp. sesame seeds
- 1 large whole grain pizza crust
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a large skillet over medium flame, heat olive oil and garlic; cook for 2 minutes. Add tomato, onion and Brussels sprouts. Cook for 10-15 minutes or until Brussels sprouts are soft.
- Transfer mixture to a food processor, add Amazing grass; pulse until smooth.
- Spread whole wheat crust on a flat surface; add fresh mozzarella, followed by Brussels sprouts mixture. Sprinkle with pine nuts. Line the outside crust with a sprinkle of sesame seeds.
- Place pizza onto a pizza stone or baking sheet; bake for 15-20 minutes or until golden brown and crispy.