Arugula Chicken Pate
Makes: Serves 4
- 4 organic chicken breasts
- 1 cup fresh arugula
- 1 Tbsp. Amazing Trio
- Pinch of sea salt
- 2 Tbsp. lemon juice
- 1 cup fennel fronds
- Cook chicken breasts in a large pot with water. Cover and cook for 20 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink inside.
- Remove from heat; drain and chop into 1 inch pieces.
- Add chicken, arugula, Amazing Trio, sea salt, lemon juice and fennel fronds into a food processor; pulse for 1 minute or until well combined.
- Transfer to a serving bowl; serve atop toast, with crudités or with crackers.