Edamame Deviled Eggs
- 2 cups edamame
- 1 dozen eggs, hard-boiled
- 1 cup Greek plain yogurt
- Sea salt and pepper, to taste
- 1 tsp. balsamic vinegar
- 1/4 tsp. wasabi powder
- 2 Tbsp. Amazing Grass Wheat Grass
- 1/4 cup fresh parsley, chopped
- Slice hard boiled eggs in half, lengthwise. Remove yolks. Place hollow egg whites on a platter; set aside.
- Combine yolks with remaining ingredients in a food processor; pulse until smooth.
- Transfer to serving bowls; serve with crackers and crudités.