Vanilla Chai Bars
Makes: 10 bars
- 2 cups rolled oats
- 1/3 cup pistachios, crushed
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- 1/3 cup sunflower seeds
- 1 tsp. sesame seeds
- 1 tsp all-spice
- 3/4 tsp sea salt
- ¼ cup Amazing Meal Vanilla Chai
- 1 ½ cup almond milk
- 1 large egg
- 1 tsp almond extract
- 1 tsp. freshly squeezed orange juice
- ½ tsp. fresh orange zest
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Prepare a 9x9 baking dish with parchment paper.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine dry ingredients.
- In a separate bowl, combine wet ingredients; mix well.
- Add wet ingredients to dry ingredients; mix well to combine
- Transfer mixture to prepared baking dish.
- Bake for 35 minutes or until golden brown.
- Remove from oven; set aside to cool before serving.