Makes: one yummy pie
- 1 (9-inch) pre-made chocolate or graham cracker pie crust
- 2 ripe, avocados, seeded and peeled
- 2 tsp. Amazing Grass Meal Pomegranate Mango
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1 cup sweetened condensed milk
- Place avocado and all ingredients into mixing bowl.
- Using a hand-held or stand-up mixer, whip on medium speed for 5 to 6 minutes or until mixture is smooth.
- Pour mixture into pie crust, cover and place in refrigerator for at least 2 hours.
- Once pie has set and is firm, top it with whip cream, caramel or any other topping of your choice.