Sweet Potatoe Soup with Kale and Peanut Butter
* 2 large sweet potatoes
* 1 cup brussels sprouts
* 2 cups fresh kale, roughly chopped
* 1/3 cup almonds
* 1/2 cup Greek plain yogurt
* 1/2 cup chunky peanut butter
* 1 Tbsp. Amazing Grass Superfood Raw Reserve
* 1/2 ripe avocado, peeled, pitted and sliced
* 1 tsp. agave nectar
* 1/2 tsp. cinnamon
* 1/6 tsp. sea salt
1. Preheat oven to 325 degrees F.
2. Puncture holes in sweet potatoes using a fork. Place sweet potatoes on a baking sheet; bake for 20 minutes or until very tender.
3. Meanwhile, steam kale and brussels sprouts on the stove top in a medium sized pot, covered. Drain; set aside to cool.
4. Remove sweet potatoes from oven; set aside to cool.
5. When cool, cut sweet potatoes into 1/2 inch pieces. Add to a food processor along with all other ingredients; pulse until smooth.
6. Transfer to serving bowls.
7. Serve at room temperature or chilled.