Kidz SuperFood Chocolate Craving Brownies
- 1 cup all-purpose flour or rice flour
- 1 ½ cups sugar
- ¾ tsp. baking soda
- ¾ cup cocoa powder
- ½ cup Kidz Chocolate SuperFood
- 1 ½ cups boiling water
- 1 cup mayonnaise (dairy or non-dairy)
- 1 T vanilla extract
1 tsp. cinnamon (optional)
- Preheat oven to 325.
- Lightly coat an 8 inch square pan with vegetable cooking spray.
- Whisk the flour, sugar, and baking soda together in a bowl. Set aside.
- In another bowl, whisk together the cocoa, Kidz SuperFood, and cinnamon. Add boiling water and whisk vigorously to dissolve lumps of cocoa and allow the spices to bloom.
- Add mayonnaise and vanilla and whisk until smooth.
- Combine wet chocolate mixture with flour mixture and pour into pan.
- Bake until toothpick inserted comes out clean, about 30-40 minutes.
- Cut into whatever size you feel like.
- Makes roughly 12.