Out of Stock
Pumpkin Spice Rice Pudding
Makes: 8 servings
I love the combination of rice, sweetened with brown sugar and a dash or two of pumkin spice. Great way to combine our holiday blend into a side dish.
- 1 cup arborio or other short grain rice
- 2 cups water
- 1 cup packed pumpkin
- 3 cups milk
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
1 scoop Amazing Meal Pumpkin Spice
- In a medium saucepan bring the water to a boil.
- Add rice, turn heat to low and simmer, covered, for 20 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 375.
- In a large bowl whisk together all other ingredients. Adjust spices as necessary.
- When rice is almost cooked combine pumpkin mixture with rice.
- Bake in the oven, covered, for 45-50 minutes.
- Stir to combine and let thicken if necessary.
- Transfer to fridge (or freezer if time doesn't allow).
- Chill before serving.